Welcome

Monday, December 3, 2012

About What do you guys think about credit resolution groups

What do you guys think about credit resolution groups?
I am in the process of fixing my credit, and I have heard of firms like Lexington Law, Etc., That work with you to clean up your credit and credit report. Anyone have experience with this? Is it worth it and does it actually work?
Credit - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
A friend of mine had a lot problems with credit card debts and they tried one of these groups. I don't remember which group in paticular but she called one of the numbers on tv. Acording to her it has really helped. Try calling them and find out what kind of process you have to go through to get things straightened out.
Answer 2 :
I know several people who have used American Credit with a great deal of success
Read more other entries :