Welcome

Friday, January 1, 2010

About I'm not if this will work. Lexington Dante Azuma Luscombe

I'm not if this will work. Lexington Dante Azuma Luscombe?
Is this too much? Our baby boy is going to have the two middle names and one is to be japanese (Azuma in this case). Lexington Dante Azuma Luscombe Any suggestions are welcome and which way around should the middle names go? We want the name to flow nicely together but are not convinced yet. P.S Lexington Luscombe stays, just looking for middle name help. Thanks
Baby Names - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
english, italian, japanese and (?) that is some name. and you do realize he is going to be called lexi? right? yea that is one long name.but it does flow nicely. if that is what you are going for in naming a child .flow.
Answer 2 :
Personally I love it! I would worry about people calling him Lexi though-- I think Dante is very strong--
Answer 3 :
i like it =]
Answer 4 :
Whoa, that's the coolest name I've ever heard. I love names with two middle names -my full name is Margaret Patricia May Johnston- and the names you've chosen go well with each other, in a weird way. I think it's a great name -it's unique and flows nicely- and you shouldn't change a thing.
Answer 5 :
I think it's far to much. With love, Seeley.<3