Welcome

Saturday, April 2, 2011

About Whats a good way to pass time at work

Whats a good way to pass time at work?
I just started working at a state park historical site for the battle of lexington. i work tuesday to thursday from 8 am to 4 pm and it goes by extremely slow cause its so boring. i went through a youth corps state park initiative program to work at a state park to get the job, so the place i work doesnt pay me themselves. they dont care when i come in or when i dont, or if i even do anything. i can arrive late and leave early, i dont even have to clock out for lunch. there is no tv or anything there. whats a good way to pass time through the day so i can get through the week faster? i keep thinking about four o clock and going home to take a shower. my boyfriends mom takes me to and from work which is in a different town that i live, everyday. i dont have a car at the moment that will make it to another town. i have to bring my own lunch since i am carless therefore cant leave for lunch. i just want the days to go by faster! I do do my work, and i even go on tours to learn more about it... its just such boring work that it really goes by slow.
Other - Education - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Well I would play on my iPad or in my iPhone . If not that start talking to people there.
Answer 2 :
How about actually doing your work? Perhaps trying to learn more about history would help/ become an expert on the Battle of Lexington so as to be able to help park guests... Ask your supervisors to give you tasks that actually keep you busy AND that are productive... Use this "job" as an opportunity to learn/ gain experience rather than wasting your time playing "word mole" on your blackberry
Read more other entries :